The Blumilk journey started life in 1999 with two brothers. Adam a designer and Colin a business positioning expert.
They decided to start a journey to produce a company that’s ultimate aim was linking great branding, communication and graphic design solutions with business growth and company positioning solutions.
Blumilk is not just about the pretty pictures, but about producing intelligently creative solutions that have a real impact on our client organisation’s sales or social objectives.
In nearly 16 years of business Blumilk has delivered over 13,000 individual projects to over 500 clients through out the UK and Europe. Blumilk has produced campaigns in over 16 different languages and helped its clients achieve growth of over an estimated £200m
- 1999 Blumilk was Formed
- 9th September 1999 Blumilk moved into its first office in Pink Lane, Newcastle
- 2001 – Blumilk moved to 65 Quayside, Newcastle upon Tyne
- 2002 – Litewhite Ltd was formed to aid the growth of the Blumilk brand
- 2002 – Blumilk opened its Glasgow Office on Woodside Place
- 2003 – Blumilk moved its HQ to 17 Riverside Studios, Newcastle upon Tyne
- 2004 – Blumilk opened an office Copenhagen, Denmark
- 2010 – Blumilk moved its HQ to Media Exchange, Newcastle upon Tyne
- 2015 – Blumilk opened its London office
- The Future